- Guys must hit behind the 10ft line
- Guys must hit in a visible upward trajectory, if foot is touching the line or in front of the 10ft line
- Guys can block guys (directional blocking is OK, including free ball overs)
- Guys can fake block a girl as long as there is no ball contact above the plain of the net
- Setting a serve or any first ball is OK
- Block does NOT count as a touch
- Double contact on first ball over is OK
- Directional block is OK
- Directional Set over is OK (does not have to be square)
- Open hand tip is OK (guys must be behind the 10ft line)
- Must rotate servers
- Does not need to rotate positions
- A net is a net (women hair is OK)
- Maximum of 2 guys on the court
- If more than 2 girls then they must notify the other team and league director of permanent designed girl as guy for the night. NO CHANGING back and forth.
- Rally scoring
- Let serves are OK
- Women’s height net
HIGH SCHOOL GYM RULES
*Absolutely NO SMOKING or ALCOHOL consumption on school property.
*All violators and their associates who violate this rule will be “BAN” from participating in any NWAS Volleyball and Bad Boys Volleyball Open events for LIFE!
*NO WARNING will be given. PERIOD.